Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions in the 'Trivia'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GrammarTroll
GrammarTroll

Questions in the 'Trivia' Empty
PostSubject: Questions in the 'Trivia'   Questions in the 'Trivia' EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:56 pm

As most people seem to realise some of the questions with the trivia that takes place after a drop part can be biased towards others (not implemented though) this can cause arguments between other members and can also cause users to 'rage'. Here are some improvements that could be made.

What not to have in a trivia:

- Country based questions e.g. - Who won the NFL in 2006. (Only one or two countries will be able to answer that)

- Internet based questions e.g. - First to post here wins (best internet speed will answer the quickest)

- Any offensive questions (not that I see any anyway) e.g. Who shot that dirty ****** muslim called 'Osama Bin Laden'? (pretty offensive)

What to have in a trivia:

- Time consuming questions e.g. - What is 4*4+(6*6) then divided by 4 (this will cause people to think more)

- General Knowledge e.g. What P lives in Antartica (No-one lives in the antartic (most likely not people playing RS anyway) and so all users may have a chance at not knowing or knowing and you can't claim it too be biased)

- Website related questions e.g. Who was the first Banker on the forums (this will cause users to stay on the forums; although flaming may be increased)
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Questions in the 'Trivia'   Questions in the 'Trivia' EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Will keep this in mind, thank you
Back to top Go down
GrammarTroll
GrammarTroll

PostSubject: Re: Questions in the 'Trivia'   Questions in the 'Trivia' EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:03 pm

No problem.

The haters are the most irritating people in the world.

If you can stop them; I'd be happy Wink maybe this is the way to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Questions in the 'Trivia'   Questions in the 'Trivia' EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Good suggestion, I'll edit this post if I think of some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions in the 'Trivia'   Questions in the 'Trivia' Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions in the 'Trivia'
Page 1 of 1