Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you want IRC dicing?

Go down 
5 posters

Do you want IRC dicing?
Yes, I want IRC dicing to be added
Do you want IRC dicing? I_vote_lcap73%Do you want IRC dicing? I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
No, I only want the banking system
Do you want IRC dicing? I_vote_lcap27%Do you want IRC dicing? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

Do you want IRC dicing? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want IRC dicing?   Do you want IRC dicing? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Poll is finally over.

We realized it's going to be a huge benefit for people to be able to dice without needing a bank account. As easy as the bank is, some people just prefer to have an actual player host their wagers.

To accommodate, I am going to be making a chat interface for what we will call Live Dicing. It will be similar to the bank interface to some extent. You wont need to download anything. It will be a frame on the left containing Runescape, and a frame on the right containing the Live Dice chat. Draynor Bank currently offers one system, the bank.

Last edited by Trevmage on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Babak
Admin
Admin
Babak

PostSubject: Re: Do you want IRC dicing?   Do you want IRC dicing? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:47 pm

This could be a way for hosts in our clan to profit.

We would only get 5% commission and would be unique.

We will get attention and earn alot more members this way than if we only did the bank idea.

Last edited by Babak on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Do you want IRC dicing?   Do you want IRC dicing? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Just dont get close enough to become another cora dyce or a dragon dyce trev.
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Do you want IRC dicing?   Do you want IRC dicing? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 pm

There are a few questions that I'm thinking of and my thoughts.

1. Would people dice with IRC over the current system?

My thoughts are that it would attract more people that haven't heard of DB to come and join us. Which in turn would also help them make a bank because of the trust we would gain. I predict that most of the time they would use IRC dicing, except when nobody is online to take their bets. This is where the current system would excel and be used, it is also another reason why DB is unique..

2. Can you find someone trustworthy that can make and won't rig the IRC

I don't know too many scripters, so I'm not sure about this one, so I'll let you answer it.

3. Is it going to be f2p or p2p

The players in P2P have more money generally, which would mean faster money. Everyone would have to be a member to dice with us, which people could complain about. Since most of the activities take place on w1 I assume we would stay.

4. Would bankers be hosts? If so, would it cause confusion for depositing/withdrawing and doing dicing.

I think it would work out pretty well, the only thing that could cause a problem is when they dice and lose, and claim it was a deposit. One counter measure that would work, is to ask them first and record every bet so if they make a scam report there is proof.
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Do you want IRC dicing?   Do you want IRC dicing? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 pm

agree with no pics, irc dicing would make a great addition
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Do you want IRC dicing?   Do you want IRC dicing? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 pm

because think all the people that 55x here but dice at cora. Just throwing their money in coras pockets, which sponsors coras drop partys, not ours. Coras give aways, not ours. Coras forum members, not ours. So I suggest we do this so we stop helping other sites grow, and we help our selves.

And I know a guy who can script a dice bot, Completely not rigged.
Back to top Go down
Babak
Admin
Admin
Babak

PostSubject: Re: Do you want IRC dicing?   Do you want IRC dicing? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Poll is now closed.

We are doing something like IRC but it will be different and will be made from scratch by Trevmage.
It will be called Live Dicing and will allow you to do everything IRC does but it will have a much better interface and will make rolling easier.

Thanks for taking your time to vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want IRC dicing?   Do you want IRC dicing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want IRC dicing?
Page 1 of 1