Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Task 141 Banker Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Task 141

Task 141 Banker Application Empty
PostSubject: Task 141 Banker Application   Task 141 Banker Application EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 am

Runescape Username:Task 141 (Gonna change it to Palifade)
Total Wealth: 9.2m
Total Level: 1349

Why are you mature enough for this position?: Because I have made my way through Highschool without Peer Pressure and haven't done anything wrong. I also don't act my age, I actually act like i'm 30. So I'm pretty much mature in a lot of ways. I'm also in College Very Happy

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Because I've never scammed anyone in RS because I've never wanted to do it. I'm still scared to do it because I don't wanna risk my only account. I'm also majoring in Business so I know my math (:

Why do you deserve this position?: Because I've been playing Runescape for around 6 years without any Violations so far. I wish I could become a mod in RS. )x

Why do you want this position?: I just want to try something New in RS. Like see what goes on Behind the Scenes in RS. See how the money making system really works now a days.

Favorite way to eat a potato?: Slice, Dice, Fry,=French Fries Very Happy and Ketchup

What do you like on your tacos? Lettuce, Tomatoes, Ketchup, Pickles, and Beef.

Other Info: I grew up with Runescape and I'll love it til the day I die. I hope that this application is what you are looking for. Thanks for takng a look at (:
Back to top Go down
Palifade
Palifade

PostSubject: Re: Task 141 Banker Application   Task 141 Banker Application EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:01 pm

My name is Palifade now.
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Task 141 Banker Application   Task 141 Banker Application EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:05 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task 141 Banker Application   Task 141 Banker Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Task 141 Banker Application
Page 1 of 1