Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Qruzer's Host/Banker Application

Go down 
+2
swords109
Qruzer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Qruzer
Qruzer

Qruzer's Host/Banker Application Empty
PostSubject: Qruzer's Host/Banker Application   Qruzer's Host/Banker Application EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:46 am

Like a Star @ heaven Runescape Username: Qruzer

Like a Star @ heaven Total Wealth: 300m+ atm

Like a Star @ heaven Total Level: 1850 atm

Like a Star @ heaven Age: 18

Like a Star @ heaven Why are you mature enough for this position?:

I have been playing Runescape since RS 1/Classic when I was just 9 years old. This means I have seen Runescape's historic timeline and how its play-style has changed over the last decade. This also means that I have run through thousands of RS friends, meeting all kinds of people, good and bad. Admittedly, during these years I was not the most active player, hence my main account only having a total level of 1850. I was not an adept Runescape player until the Summer of 2005 when my parents bought me 6 months of membership as a birthday present. I took almost 10 months of time off of Runescape from 2007-2008 and then almost another two years from 2008-2010 during my high school years. While I was away from the Runescape community, I focused more on my academic and career goals, and as a result I performed well and am very happy at where I am in life right now. Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I am a veteran in the dicing community. I consider myself one of the pioneers of dicing from its rise to popularity last February till mid last July when I decided to take time off Runescape in preparation for a heavy college courseload during the Fall 2011 semester. During this time period, I became a very well known dicing host in member worlds 18 and 54, and handled close to 2b RSGP in total wealth. I used to let Trevmage handle my rares and he used to do the same with me; We would always return the items of course. I am very approachable and I will be open to and do my best to respond to questions and comments from players and other ranks. cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Why do you deserve this position?:

I used to spend a ton of time on RS hosting with Trevmage during what I consider the first of the two eras of dicing. I even bailed him out on a few occasions in his times of need, without him asking for any help. Although I "cleaned" many people during my time as a dicing host I always was an advocate of the dangers of gambling and expressed my condolences by often times returning some of the money people lost to me with the assumption that people would do the same for me if I were to lose a ton of RS money. Maybe I was too nice, as many players took advantage of me for this reason, and I ended up with 200m of unreturned loans to date. pale

Like a Star @ heaven Why do you want this position?:

It's been 6 months since I played RS actively. I am considering returning again as a very active player since my lighter college courseload this semester allows for more playing time. During my time as a dicing host, Trevmage was a great RS friend and I miss his company. I think that Draynor Bank is an excellent idea and admire the effort Trevmage has putting into establishing it. I feel that I can do a lot to contribute to DB by hosting/banking/moderating or whatever else is needed. I want this position to support my friend in his endeavors to become the #1 gambling and alternative banking community in Runescape! king

Like a Star @ heaven Favorite way to eat a potato?:

Both baked and oven roasted! bounce

Like a Star @ heaven What do you like on your tacos?:

I am vegetarian, so I don't eat tacos too much but I guess cheese, lettuce, diced tomatoes, and guacamole haha. silent
Back to top Go down
swords109

PostSubject: Re: Qruzer's Host/Banker Application   Qruzer's Host/Banker Application EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:46 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Qruzer's Host/Banker Application   Qruzer's Host/Banker Application EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 pm

This is a very old friend of mine. Probably going to be ranking you soon, I just want to make sure you're ready to come back in-game again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Qruzer's Host/Banker Application   Qruzer's Host/Banker Application EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Trevmage wrote:
This is a very old friend of mine. Probably going to be ranking you soon, I just want to make sure you're ready to come back in-game again Very Happy

Friends with benefits eh?
Back to top Go down
Qruzer
Qruzer

PostSubject: Re: Qruzer's Host/Banker Application   Qruzer's Host/Banker Application EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks Trevmage. I will be playing very actively so count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noob Town

PostSubject: Re: Qruzer's Host/Banker Application   Qruzer's Host/Banker Application EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Lao Love

PostSubject: Re: Qruzer's Host/Banker Application   Qruzer's Host/Banker Application EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:02 am

gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qruzer's Host/Banker Application   Qruzer's Host/Banker Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Qruzer's Host/Banker Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draynor Bank Official Forums :: Draynor Bank :: Apply to become an official banker-
Jump to: