Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh

Go down 
+2
Trevmage
Devilz Dycee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh Empty
PostSubject: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Runescape Username: Devilz Dycee

Total Wealth: 40m

Total Level:1000

Why are you mature enough for this position?: Yes

Why should you be trusted with this position?:Trev you trusted me to host in your first dicing clan. Nothing has changed.

Why do you deserve this position?:I am a good dicing host and trust able person. I never scammed and since dice bags have been out I have been trusted with large sums of money. Never got a bad review and don't plan on receiving one.

Why do you want this position?:I'd have a active part of the community, and it will keep me busy. Plus I will only do good for this site so it will take one position a scammer can't.

Favorite way to eat a potato?: Baked with bacon, sour creame, and taco seasoning

What do you like on your tacos? Stuffed with potatoes

Other Info: I'm a private person, but I will say I am friendly, Little crazy but all in all would make a great banker !
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 am

Get your bank up and you'll be a prime candidate.
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 am

Good luck, looks as though you have great chances based on your track record of working with trev.
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:46 am

The bank is always on the rise, I know Im more than a prime Contestant! I AM THE ONLY CONTESTANT WORTHY OF THE SWORD!
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 am

somone throw me 50 mil so i can join banking league!
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:35 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
swords109

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:04 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:41 pm

ty m8
Back to top Go down
SxyN IKnowIt

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Good luck.BTW I lol'd at this "Why are you mature enough for this position? Yes." lol!
Back to top Go down
Lao Love

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:05 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh   Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh Empty

Back to top Go down

Devilz Dycee Banks App. Makin me do the form trev bleh
Page 1 of 1