Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coo Kay
Host/Banker
Host/Banker
Coo Kay

Website Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Here's just a few things that I think could be changed to improve the website

1. Not having a completely dark black background on the forums. It makes it hard to see when one person's comment switches to the next person's. Alternative to changing the black is putting a white dividing line.

2. Having dividers between the page links. For example, putting a thin slightly darker yellow line between index and faq. It is a vertical line that does not go all the way to the top or bottom. It can give an illusion of a indent between the links.

Here is another website that has this. As you can see from the close up, its only a thin line to divide it, but it gives a nice effect.
Website Suggestions Untitl14

3. Is there any way to make the runescape home page come up instead of instantly loading. Sometimes I want to do a wager but not log into runescape. If anyone is against this, then just leave the current setup.

4. Linking the forums account to the account for betting

Nothing major, but just a few small things that might make the website look better. Everything is already looking a lot better compared to the last website. Keep working at it and it will look perfect soon enough
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Good ideas! Send them to POTATO!
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:13 pm

1. I agree, talk to Babak Wink
2. I agree, talk to Babak Wink
3. Good idea, I just updated it.
4. In what way?
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:20 pm

and they hit trev in the face. Epic!
Back to top Go down
Coo Kay
Host/Banker
Host/Banker
Coo Kay

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:27 pm

I'm not sure if you would be able to do the fourth suggestion of linking the accounts. What i meant is to have the forums account username and password be logged into together and used together. Then your amount of money and bets could be on the forums too. The two accounts are for the same thing and there is no point of having multiple accounts. It looks like you used a preset website for the forums though, so you probably can't do this easily
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Coo Kay wrote:
I'm not sure if you would be able to do the fourth suggestion of linking the accounts. What i meant is to have the forums account username and password be logged into together and used together. Then your amount of money and bets could be on the forums too. The two accounts are for the same thing and there is no point of having multiple accounts. It looks like you used a preset website for the forums though, so you probably can't do this easily

It would be very difficult, yes.

I do plan on making an image that you can put into your signature soon though. It will show your bank username, balance, highest bets and wagers, win/loss ratios, total interest earned, etc. The numbers will update automatically, so it will be very nice.
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 pm

trev that would be epic. to have that attatched to your sig
Back to top Go down
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
Coo Kay
Host/Banker
Host/Banker
Coo Kay

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm

New Suggestion: Putting back the list that showed how much money each person had in draynor bank
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Coo Kay is a smart cookay, he should get a cookay for these great ideas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Coo Kay wrote:
New Suggestion: Putting back the list that showed how much money each person had in draynor bank
I plan on bringing the list back veeeery soon Wink

Except it will be enhanced (*cough* *cough* hi-scores)

Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
Coo Kay is a smart cookay, he should get a cookay for these great ideas! Very Happy
Cookie!!!! That's what coo kay means. I never realized that before, tyvm! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coo Kay
Host/Banker
Host/Banker
Coo Kay

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
Cookie!!!! That's what coo kay means. I never realized that before, tyvm! Very Happy[/quote]

lol for some reason no one ever realizes it
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Trev, I may have to smack you Razz
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
For? =o
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Trevmage wrote:
Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
For? =o

for not knowing what Coo Kay was Razz
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
Trevmage wrote:
Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
For? =o

haha..... =|
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Trevmage wrote:
Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
Trevmage wrote:
Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
For? =o

haha..... =|

epic fail on your part. I thought the cookie monster avatar would've given it away lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions   Website Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Website Suggestions
Page 1 of 1