Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirador33
Mirador33

Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker Empty
PostSubject: Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker   Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Runescape Username: Mirador33
Total Wealth:21m
Total Level: 1022 (total level) 80 (combat)
Why are you mature enough for this position?: When reading through this app you will see that i am 12 year Old. I dont know if in that moment u thought that officialy I cant be Banker. But, just because i am 12 It dosent means I am not mature. The posicion of Banker In Draynor bank is Serious because of the amount of money that the bank has. I am Friendly, and very active. I am not always serious, well I mean that I like to have fun and everything chat etc.. But in situacions of Money I am quite mature and serious

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I had My own Fc, I have never scammed and I am very active. Like I already Said Friendly, active, and had my Fc.
Why do you deserve this position?: I believe I deserve the postion of Banker because I have never scammed.

Why do you want this position?: There are 2 reasons I want this Postion. No1. I want to help the Bank, the comunity, help transferring the Money, 2nd I also like to have this Position to make some cash.

Favorite way to eat a potato?: with Ketchup
What do you like on your tacos? I dont eat tacos

Back to top Go down
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker   Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:48 pm

gl bro
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker   Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Not eating tacos brings your chances down heavily lol!
Back to top Go down
Mirador33
Mirador33

PostSubject: Re: Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker   Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:32 pm

no pics wrote:
Not eating tacos brings your chances down heavily lol!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker   Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirador33 @ Application to become Banker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draynor Bank Official Forums :: Draynor Bank :: Apply to become an official banker-
Jump to: