Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAWR | BRB Gamblin'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BRB Gamblin'
BRB Gamblin'

RAWR | BRB Gamblin' Empty
PostSubject: RAWR | BRB Gamblin'   RAWR | BRB Gamblin' EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Oh, Hello there people who care to read my introduction. There's not gonna be much here, but thanks for caring(?).

Anywhoooo, my name is Sean or 55x2, if you do not wish to call me Gamblin'. I'd rather you call me Sean, but anything works. I am 17, of the male gender. I usually listen to Punk, Ska, or just Punkska, but I'm into anything you throw at me. Yes, EVEN country, as I am not a hipster. c: My old RSN was 'of the 55x2', with the sub-name 'Lord'. The account was recently cleaned and banned for 3 days, as my little brother loves to download trojan/botnet infested fake patches for Minecraft on my computer. -____-

Anywhoooo, that's my story. I hope to become a great, trusted member of the bank in the future, and I'll be posting some of the content and guides I've written(Yes, they work) in the future, when the forums are updated/upgraded and whatnot. Smile Can't wait to meet everyone here.

Signatures are for fags,
BRB Gamblin'

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: RAWR | BRB Gamblin'   RAWR | BRB Gamblin' EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm

I remember you from 'back in the day' gambling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BRB Gamblin'
BRB Gamblin'

PostSubject: Re: RAWR | BRB Gamblin'   RAWR | BRB Gamblin' EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Good times, right? I remember the first day I started betting on you, you cleaned me down to 20m then I caught back up to 90m with back to back wins. Smile Was sooo tempted to go for your h'ween masks. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: RAWR | BRB Gamblin'   RAWR | BRB Gamblin' EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:22 pm

nice to meet you! Razz Welcome to Db
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: RAWR | BRB Gamblin'   RAWR | BRB Gamblin' EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:10 am

Welcome here man santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAWR | BRB Gamblin'   RAWR | BRB Gamblin' Empty

Back to top Go down

RAWR | BRB Gamblin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draynor Bank Official Forums :: Draynor Bank :: Introductions-
Jump to: