Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Berns Banker Application ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bern

Berns Banker Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: Berns Banker Application ;)   Berns Banker Application ;) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Runescape Username: Bernhardo13

Total Wealth: 140m (10m cash, i plan on getting it further up so dw Razz)

Total Level: 687

Why are you mature enough for this position?:

I have played runescape since 2006 and have been playing on and off since. As a result, I can understand and deal with flamers and haters ect. Furthermore, I feel that i have accumulated enough wealth that i can begin to invest it and get involved in this fantastic community which grows day by day.I would love to do something great with my wealth and i figure this is the best decision. I find that i am very logical and am a quick thinker which could help deal with overreacting players ingame.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Throughout my years of playing i have encountered various scammers. I can understand how people feel after an event such as this has happened. It really sucks. I would never want to put that feeling on to someone else. Even though it is a game, it still kills me on the inside to know that someone's hard earned bank is gone in the snap of a finger. With my wealth so far i find why scam when making friends is so much better? Very Happy

Why do you deserve this position?:

I am very active on this forum (my post count doesn't reflect this yet, mostly in the chatbox) and i am loyal to it. I am on runescape about 1-3hrs a day depending. Which means i am regularly available. I would never scam as stated and explained why in the above paragraph.

Why do you want this position?
:

I have confidence in myself that i could assist this community in anyway possible if i become more involved through this pivotal step. I will come up with some great ideas to share through the suggestions area Wink

Favorite way to eat a potato?:

I like my potatoes pan roasted and crispy not fried Wink

What do you like on your tacos?

I usually eat it plain or with lettuce because for me i like the taste of the cooked meat.

Other Info:

I am a competitive tennis player, badminton player.. pretty much everything racquet involved and I ski. I have played these sports since i was very young (around 6) so i understand how to keep commitments and promises. Smile

HAPPY NEW YEAR DRAYNOR BANK!!@@ 2012 FTW!

I will be updating my wealth when needed if it changes.
Back to top Go down
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Berns Banker Application ;)   Berns Banker Application ;) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 pm

gl do some drops and be more active Wink
Back to top Go down
Bern

PostSubject: Re: Berns Banker Application ;)   Berns Banker Application ;) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:30 am

EDIT: cash is now 12m ^^' and ty peasant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berns Banker Application ;)   Berns Banker Application ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Berns Banker Application ;)
Page 1 of 1