Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-

Go down 
+3
19A
Trevmage
SxyN IKnowIt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SxyN IKnowIt

Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- Empty
PostSubject: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:22 am

Runescape Username:SxyN IKnowIt
Total Wealth:800m-ish
Total Level:2322
Why are you mature enough for this position?:The reason why I find myself mature enough for the position as a banker is because over the course 7-8 years I have played this game I have been through many of the wild up's and down's a Runescape player can come across. One great example is (just like a lot of players) that I have been hacked once before and had to start a new account. Also at very frustrating time's I have gambled my Runescape bank away thinking "I don't care if i lose it all I will just quit". On the wild up side of things I have trio coin shared for an Elysian Sigil (147m ea) and I have received back to back kills (literally) dragon claws from Tormented Demons (that is pretty rare if you ask me).
Why should you be trusted with this position?:I enjoy helping people, I enjoy Runescape and I am ^ mature.
Why do you deserve this position?: I deserve this position because i work hard, I'm always on runescape in my spare time and I get a long with people.
Why do you want this position?:I want this position because I love being in World 2 Varrock and being a Banker would give me something to do. I really have no explanation for wanting to be a banker other than for that reason.
Favorite way to eat a potato?: Mashed potatoes? Use my spoon to make the mashed potatoes look like a volcano (make a hole on the inside of the mashed potato and put gravy in it. Bon appetit Enjoy!
What do you like on your tacos?Cheese, lettuce, sour cream. <---lol very plain
Other Info: I am very active and I am very competitive! I'm also very easy to get a long with santa Hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy New Year! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:27 am

100% agree with potato volcano thing.
Back to top Go down
SxyN IKnowIt

PostSubject: SxyN IKnowIt   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:28 am

If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask. albino <----Rofl when I saw this
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:16 am

You are my twin food eater! Good luck with app. Stay active Smile
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:29 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
SxyN IKnowIt

PostSubject: Re: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:27 am

thanks guys! welcome devil!
Back to top Go down
swords109

PostSubject: Re: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

GOOOOOOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Really nice person, would probably be a good banker/host!
Back to top Go down
Lao Love

PostSubject: Re: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:04 am

Change Name :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-   Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt- Empty

Back to top Go down

Banker Application! -SxyN IKnowIt-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draynor Bank Official Forums :: Draynor Bank :: Apply to become an official banker-
Jump to: