Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tylers host application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Tyler

Tylers host application Empty
PostSubject: Tylers host application   Tylers host application EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Runescape Username:Canad-ian
Total Wealth:Uhmm.. I'll buy 50m if I get accepted. 0 at the moment.
Total Level:1300+
Why are you mature enough for this position?:I have been an active and veteran member of the clan Cora Dyce. If I ever lose a wager, I do not mind and am always courtious to the winner. I use proper grammar and always try to spell correctly Smile.
Why should you be trusted with this position?:Back in July I was accepted as a rank in Cora dyce, until I got hacked for my bank and quit Runescape. I have sold and bought a total of around 750M at Cora dyce. I havn't done anything yet here to prove my legitness.
Why do you deserve this position?:I havn't done anything yet to deserve this position. All I can say is that when I have money, I'm extremely generous with it. I don't play Runescape at the moment in game, but I am very active on forums.
Why do you want this position?: I would like to have the position of host for a few reasons. The main one is, and I'm kind of not proud to say this, but of course the monetary gain. Another would be to stick this clan into Paradyces`face, to show that this clan can be better than them.
Favorite way to eat a potato?:Mashed potatos with ketchup, and sweet potato french fries Very Happy.
What do you like on your tacos?I`m a vegetarian, so I don`t really eat tacos. Being completely honest here, so no hate please Smile.
Other Info:I`d really appreciate this opportunity to host in this new clan, and I hope that if I`m accepted, I will make a difference in this clan.

Thank you for reading this app, and have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
Lao Love

Tylers host application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylers host application   Tylers host application EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:02 am

Clan Hoppe ;P Naw
Back to top Go down

Tylers host application
Page 1 of 1