Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Create a Vouch Section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XVO
XVO

Create a Vouch Section Empty
PostSubject: Create a Vouch Section   Create a Vouch Section EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 pm

We should create a vouch section so that if you do transactions with hosts the host can be recognized as being legit or not.
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Create a Vouch Section   Create a Vouch Section EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:04 pm

I disagree.. all hosts are trusted with the amount there rank implies. If a scam report is required we have a section for that.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Create a Vouch Section   Create a Vouch Section EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:07 pm

No Pics wrote:
I disagree.. all hosts are trusted with the amount there rank implies. If a scam report is required we have a section for that.

We aren't super huge like Dragon Dyce of Cora, but when we get larger and have 50-100 hosts, there will be the few hosts that cannot be fully trusted. So it'd be good to see what certain hosts have done and to get good feedback from the other players. A vouch thread would be perfect for it.
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Create a Vouch Section   Create a Vouch Section EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:12 pm

This is why there is a scam section. No need for vouches unless we offer some sort of RWT section.
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Create a Vouch Section   Create a Vouch Section EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Bankers have my vouch. That's all they need.

If you are scammed by a host and prove it, I personally refund you (up to their insurance) and ban the host.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Create a Vouch Section   Create a Vouch Section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Trevmage wrote:
Bankers have my vouch. That's all they need.

If you are scammed by a host and prove it, I personally refund you (up to their insurance) and ban the host.

alrighty Razz. Thats why this is in the Suggestion Box. OMG YOU SHOULD CALL THE SUGGESTION SECTION THE "Suggestion Box"

thatd kick ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create a Vouch Section   Create a Vouch Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Create a Vouch Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draynor Bank Official Forums :: Draynor Bank :: Suggestions-
Jump to: