Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Happening to db?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XVO
XVO

Whats Happening to db? Empty
PostSubject: Whats Happening to db?   Whats Happening to db? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:53 am

Its totally inactive now lol
Back to top Go down
Metalcore
Sub-Owner
Sub-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Whats Happening to db?   Whats Happening to db? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:48 am

Waiting on Trevmage. I am an owner, but in the process of acquiring all of the things I need to run the bank. He has not been on to give me those things. He is busy in real life, but hopefully he will be on this weekend so I can get the bank going again.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Whats Happening to db?   Whats Happening to db? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 am

Metalcore wrote:
Waiting on Trevmage. I am an owner, but in the process of acquiring all of the things I need to run the bank. He has not been on to give me those things. He is busy in real life, but hopefully he will be on this weekend so I can get the bank going again.

yeah I haven't seen him on lol. Nobody in the forum is even posting anything lol its so dead
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Whats Happening to db?   Whats Happening to db? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:47 am

There isn't much happening with the bank right now, we aren't doing IRC dicing unfortunately and Trevmage is hardly on to allow hosts to deposit so we are in limbo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Happening to db?   Whats Happening to db? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats Happening to db?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draynor Bank Official Forums :: Draynor Bank :: Suggestions-
Jump to: