Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold Dove's Application [Banker]

Go down 
+5
SxyN IKnowIt
Devilz Dycee
Peasant
VA4 | Purple Man
XVO
9 posters
AuthorMessage
XVO
XVO

Cold Dove's Application [Banker] Empty
PostSubject: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:30 am

Runescape Username:
Cold Dove

Total Wealth:
0m (cleaned on coradyce....fml)

Total Level:
700+ (im a skiller) (my total level increases at least +10 a day)

Why are you mature enough for this position?:
I've been in the runescape community for a long time. Nearly 9 years or so. I've seen it all, from the crash of party hats, to Bounty Hunter, and PVP worlds. I lived through the terrible times of trade limits and just to point out the obvious, im not a 12 year old whining spammer. I've been working since I was 14 at Mcdonalds and I am now a manager Razz I love Tacos and Potatoes

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
Well first off, I love Tacos and Potatoes. You've seen me in CoraDyce do many trades with membership pins and stuff. I'm even risking my own money in order to see someone else have the same privileges as any other member. I do lots of transfer with money between my friends, anywhere from 1m-100m.

Why do you deserve this position?:
Because I love Trevmage and he is the greatest person in the world. Also, did I mention that I love Potatoes and Tacos?

Why do you want this position?:
I personally want to help people out with transferring money and i want them to feel that their money is safe when they trade with me and Draynor Bank. I also want a job on RS where I can make some side cash, either through CoraDyce hosting or being an OFFICIAL DRAYNOR BANK BANKER!

Favorite way to eat a potato?:
Mashed is my Favorite Traditional Way with Gravy and Melted Butter. I especially love Purple Potatoes mashed (yes there is such thing)! I also love scalloped potatoes as well as baked potatoes and BBQ'd Potatoes!

What do you like on your tacos?
Ground Beef Obvs, Shredded Cheese, Lettuce, Salsa, Sour Cream. I especially love this combo in Soft Tacos!

Other Info:
Did I mention that I love Trevmage, I'd make a great asset, I love potatoes, and I love Tacos?

Last edited by Cold Dove l XVO on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VA4 | Purple Man

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:50 am

Vouch! Very nice person in general and is very trusted! Goodluck on banker posistion!
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:11 pm

VA4 | Purple Man wrote:
Vouch! Very nice person in general and is very trusted! Goodluck on banker posistion!

HEHE I ALREADY GOT A VOUCH!
Back to top Go down
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:13 pm

noob gl
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:17 pm

peasant v3 wrote:
noob gl

NOOB???!!! omg I feel so unloved
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:17 pm

gl bro
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:13 am

Devilz Dycee wrote:
gl bro

THANKS BRO! It feels wierd with only like 25 ppl on the site lool
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:51 pm

so r we doing this bump thing or what? Razz
Back to top Go down
SxyN IKnowIt

PostSubject: funny guy   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:29 am

Purple potato's awesome;p "did i mention i love potatos and tacos" LOL! is there a position as a clown on draynor bank? you have the #1 spot. Dont take this seriously just a joke ;p
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 pm

SxyN IKnowIt wrote:
Purple potato's awesome;p "did i mention i love potatos and tacos" LOL! is there a position as a clown on draynor bank? you have the #1 spot. Dont take this seriously just a joke ;p

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
SimpleGREEN7
SimpleGREEN7

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:22 pm

so I am still a bit new to all this what really does the banker do?
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:36 pm

SimpleGREEN7 wrote:

http://forums.draynorbank.com/t144-official-banker-rules

http://forums.draynorbank.com/t141-how-to-use-the-bank-system

Smile
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Trevmage wrote:
SimpleGREEN7 wrote:

http://forums.draynorbank.com/t144-official-banker-rules

http://forums.draynorbank.com/t141-how-to-use-the-bank-system

Smile
a player trades a banker money in which the store for the player. When the player is ready to take out the money, the banker trades it back to the player and takes a 5% commission. Depending on the rank of the host depends on how much they are able to trade at once with the player
Back to top Go down
-Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 am

Vouch for my broo Smile. This guy is def mature enough to become a banker.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:30 pm

-Tyler wrote:
Vouch for my broo Smile. This guy is def mature enough to become a banker.

aww ILY2
Back to top Go down
Lao Love

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:02 am

NTY Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Dove's Application [Banker]   Cold Dove's Application [Banker] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Dove's Application [Banker]
Page 1 of 1