Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Land!!---Games Blog

Go down 
+2
Devilz Dycee
Mirador33
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirador33
Mirador33

Game Land!!---Games Blog Empty
PostSubject: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:41 am

Hello and Welcome to Game Land
The Blog of Games
I will post Daily, Reviews of Multiplayer games Online.
I Hope You Guys Like It

(cant Post image must have 7 days atleast)
Knight Online
(cant post link must have 7 days atleast)
Knight Online Was Released on 2004 on Korea by the Company Of GamersFirst. The Playerbase is of More than 3 Million Players, Also The PVP system has been qualified as one of the best Out there. When Creating Account and Loging in for first Time. The player Will choose wich Nation To Join:

Karus
Orcs, Long time ago prisioners Of The Humans of El Morad. This days El Morad and Karus Fight For Control of Adonis. Capital: Luferson Castle

El Morad.
Humans. Fighting for the Control of Adonis

The Max level is 83.To Advance Level A great Amount Of xp is Needed. There are Alot of Minigames, pvp and Pvm. The Graphics are Low but the Game has Alot of Content. The Economy is Ruled by players. There is no G.E. If you want to sell a item You just have to enter in merchant mode. Each item is very expensive, to Enjoy 100% this game the Money is needed. The game is mainly PVP. Players Can Become Kings of their Nation to Be the Leader of the No1 Clan in the Nation. Clans get better with National Points. What are National POints? Points earned in PVP. Clans can have cape when they reach a Level and have the required National Points. When they reached of the highest levels they can have their Own Symbol To indentify Them. I dont know really how to Do it but there are many guides on how to upload the picture to the game etc...

The game is Good but there is a problem that people must know before Coming. Hackers have been a problem to the Company Of Gamerfirst. There are alot of Hackers in the game. But not all the playerbase are hackers. Gamerfirst has been fighting them since they first appeared and the fighting havent stoped. The hackers wont hack your computer but the money, items of Your account they will. So is recomended to have an Antivirus to protect.

I hope you Liked this First Review of the Game Knight Online
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:06 am

epic ill look it up
Back to top Go down
Host Taco
Host Taco

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:55 am

mira get a profile avatar you creep!
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Lots of hackers you say? Sounds like a game I would be good at! santa
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Wtf wheres the new game of the daY?
Back to top Go down
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Mirador33
Mirador33

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Devilz Dycee wrote:
Wtf wheres the new game of the daY?

Today will be the 2nd Review
I hope you guys like it

Astonia.
Astonia is a Low playerbase Game. Started as a students hobby project. The grapichs arent hight. If you know the Game Diablo I the graphcis are similiar.When creating Account You will choose between warrior or Priest. The File to download is not even 200mb. There is p2p and f2p. The fact that I havent played the games so mouch means I cant tell you what are the advantes of P2P. There is a 28 day free trial.

The World is full of monsters, the game has quite alot of Content that players can Enjoy. You can reach a point where you can have 2 proffesions. Example: Arch-warrior. You can get Up to lvl 120. The game has more than 10 years. Always with low playerbase but they are still going. The game has great detail. Example: When going to Dungeons or at Night you will need a torch to see. Without it You cant see.

The game has quests, great variety of Monsters, etc... The comunity is small but is great. They have forums and they are very active. There are guides, Clans etc..
In conclusion this is a small game, But with A great Comunty and Great Content

I hope you have enjoyed
Mirador33
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:37 pm

So better or worse than diablo 1?
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 pm

WTF....
Back to top Go down
Mirador33
Mirador33

PostSubject: Guild wars   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Today the Review will be about the Game Guild Wars
I hope you Enjoy

Guild Wars
Guild Wars is one of the man games made by the Company of NCsoft.The company of NCSoft is knowed for making a great variety of games. Such As Guild wars, city of Villains and heroes, Lineage 2 etc.....

Guild Wars is a game that has over 5 Million Players. The game is not free. You First need to purchase it and then you can play. The game has nomerous Expansions. Nightfall, Factions. Nightfall and factions are not exactly Expansion, they are only to continue the History of Guild wars. The only real expansion is Eye of The North.

I havent played Enough Guild wars to know it completly But this are facts that may interest some of you. When Doing quests, you will be doing them alone. The maps are a "Private" Map for you to do the Quest. The game has Thousands of Quests and a houge Map to Explore.

The Weather, the enviroments are great, diferent in each zone of the World, map. The Comunity is Great. They have clans, pets.

In the Expansion Eye of the North the Enviroment Changes in the Main City. The city gets destroyed. But the fight against the Khar continue. Personally is fun for me to be in quests of going to attack tribes, or setlements of enemies in the territory of the Allie. I dont know if something changes more in the expansion Because I havent got out of the Valley where everything is happening Razz

The Game is still active, and soon NCsoft is Releasin Guild wars 2.The graphisc are medium (not to good and not bad)The Max levle is 20. To advance level is required alot of xp. When creating Acc you can create beetween RP Character (starts at lvl 1) Or a PVP character (lvl 20)
In the game you can be 2 profession. Example Elementalist-warrior. (Like me8) )

In conclusion this is a game that is very famous. A big playerbase. Good Graphcis. Great StoryLine. and Alot Of Content.

I hope you guys Enjoyed
Mirador33
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:29 pm

guild wars is clutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 pm

You almost make me want to try it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Land!!---Games Blog   Game Land!!---Games Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Land!!---Games Blog
Page 1 of 1