Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now dont flame me but....

Go down 
+2
GrammarTroll
Devilz Dycee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

Now dont flame me but.... Empty
PostSubject: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:53 am

I know a persons bank apparently to most of these sites means something but why carry the trend. Trev you said I need to get my bank up and I'd be better of a choice for a banker. As I do respect your decision, I'd like to say in my opinion its stupid. Yes you know me and I would make a great banker. But you would be more likely to chose someone you don't know who has a 2 bil bank stack? That is gonna lead to this site being just like cora. So really I'm suggesting Bankers, Mods, and what ever be chosen off of more than just gold. Anyone can get a PP card and buy some gold. Gold doesn't make you a better person. Not to mention huge stacked people can scam too.
Back to top Go down
GrammarTroll
GrammarTroll

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:25 am

I agree; but having a large bank will help you not be tempted to steal other peoples money :/

having 20bil and accepting 2mil into the bank would be easy to do; because you have a large some of money and could make 2mil easily.

Although having nothing and accepting 2mil into the bank would be harder on the other hand due to the fact you'll most likely be wanting the money and well could easily steal it.. People tend to trust the higher levels with more money (take the 'doubling money' scam for instance)

I'm all for you due to my lack of money but think about why they can't do stuff as anyone can look trustable :/ Thank the scammers for this lack of trust between players, not Trevmage.
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Although it would be nice to trust someone without them having any money. It is difficult, since they have nothing invested in the bank, which is why they would be more likely to scam. If you do not have anything invested and have nothing to lose; other than respect which is what you would lose. You will be inclined to scam people.

There are insurance deposits that have to be made so it would be a waste to scam. Although there are people who can be trusted, such as myself (and wouldn't scam for anything), there are still the assholes that do.
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 pm

While yes I know about the insurance and so forth. But you gotta think Its a stupid reason to trust someone. Twisted Evil In all great stories and myths the rich are the evil and the poor are the good hearted. I just don't believe its smart to trust only the rich. Might bite you in the ass.
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:12 pm

While it is true that just because someone is rich doesn't mean they won't scam.
It's just they don't have as much to gain from scamming, which is the main reason.
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:07 pm

I do not use wealth as a basis of how trusted you can be.

The reason you need a reasonable wealth to be a Banker is so that you can make the initial insurance deposit, and still have enough money to make transactions with. Bankers don't get to just 'add' or 'remove' gp from the customer's bank account. This would be far to easy for a Banker to scam massive amounts from the Bank. They have to conduct the transactions by using the money from their own bank account.

Again, wealth isn't being used to determine how trusted you are. It's just a criteria that needs to be reasonably met.
Back to top Go down
Coo Kay
Host/Banker
Host/Banker
Coo Kay

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Trevmage wrote:

The reason you need a reasonable wealth to be a Banker is so that you can make the initial insurance deposit, and still have enough money to make transactions with. Bankers don't get to just 'add' or 'remove' gp from the customer's bank account. This would be far to easy for a Banker to scam massive amounts from the Bank. They have to conduct the transactions by using the money from their own bank account.

Again, wealth isn't being used to determine how trusted you are. It's just a criteria that needs to be reasonably met.

sounds fair enough to prevent anyone from just giving themselves 1bil or something like that. So would you be repaying or collecting from each person at the end of the day or week
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Coo Kay wrote:
Trevmage wrote:

sounds fair enough to prevent anyone from just giving themselves 1bil or something like that. So would you be repaying or collecting from each person at the end of the day or week
What do you mean about repaying each week?
Back to top Go down
Coo Kay
Host/Banker
Host/Banker
Coo Kay

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Trevmage wrote:
Coo Kay wrote:
Trevmage wrote:

If they are using their own money then won't they be adding money to their own bank when someone deposits and losing their own money when someone withdraws?
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Coo Kay wrote:
Trevmage wrote:
Coo Kay wrote:
Trevmage wrote:

If they are using their own money then won't they be adding money to their own bank when someone deposits and losing their own money when someone withdraws?
I'll explain it in an announcement very soon ;D Please wait
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:14 pm

starting to sound like cora dyce No2 -.-
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Devilz Dycee wrote:
starting to sound like cora dyce No2 -.-
Please explain?
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Stop spamming already told you in chat box! Post count whore^ santa
Back to top Go down
BRB Gamblin'
BRB Gamblin'

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Receiving banker status doesn't depend entirely on the value of your bank. It's just a portion of what's needed. You need to be trusted, active, friendly, honest, etc. How could you say DB is going to be just like Cora Dyce when money isn't ALL you need to acquire banker status?

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now dont flame me but....   Now dont flame me but.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Now dont flame me but....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draynor Bank Official Forums :: Draynor Bank :: Suggestions-
Jump to: