Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How banking works

Go down 
+4
Peasant
XVO
Trevmage
19A
8 posters
AuthorMessage
19A
19A

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 pm

This is a suggestion on how to describe the banking system:

Draynor Bank is a site where you can deposit your RSGP and use it to gamble on such things as 50/50 wagers or 55x2 using the main site www.draynorbank.com.
To get an account you must make a deposit with either Trevmage or an Official Banker.

Bankers are trusted members and will have a title "Official Banker". You can only make deposits with one of them.

To make a deposit you give them the money via in-game and they will send it to you via-db. To withdraw, you send the amount you want to withdraw to the banker via-db, and they will give you the money in-game.

When you do deposit/withdrawal, there is a 5% fee taken from that amount.

You gain 1% on the amount deposited each day and can withdraw from it at anytime, from an official banker that is online.

Good Luck and happy betting!

Last edited by no pics on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Not sure where the suggestion is in this thread ;P

But to correct something quick:

You don't have to withdraw at the same Banker you deposited at.

You may withdraw and deposit at any banker, any time.

----

EDIT: I see you changed the post. I see what you mean now. Thanks for the general idea, I'll put up a nice and simple explanation like that soon.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 pm

So just a question, do I then give the money to you after, but I keep track of it right?
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Cold Dove wrote:
So just a question, do I then give the money to you after, but I keep track of it right?

When you deposit the money, it goes into your account and you can view it from logging onto draynorbank.com. I'm not sure exactly what you mean.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:57 pm

So when I get RSGP from someone what do I then do with it?
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:02 pm

You have to be more specific, when you get money from who? When you want to withdraw money you ask a banker that is online and ask them to meet you in-game to give you it.
Back to top Go down
Peasant
Peasant

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 pm

ISNT IT 5% FOR WITHDRAWL AND DEPOSIT?
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 pm

peasant v3 wrote:
ISNT IT 5% FOR WITHDRAWL AND DEPOSIT?

Yes, I think so.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:18 pm

No what I mean is that if your a banker and someone trades you lets say 20m. You automatically get 5% of that right? Then once they give you the money do u keep it in your bank or give to Trevmage?
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 pm

good question cove, my same exact thought
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Cold Dove wrote:
No what I mean is that if your a banker and someone trades you lets say 20m. You automatically get 5% of that right? Then once they give you the money do u keep it in your bank or give to Trevmage?

Oh I see, you are talking about the Bankers POV, The bankers keep the deposits so that they may do withdrawals for people.

The post I made is just a simple guide on how the bank works for regular users though.

Last edited by no pics on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 pm

The 5% transaction is kept by the Banker. That is their profit.
Back to top Go down
Devilz Dycee
Devilz Dycee

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 pm

thats cool, cus its 5 to withdraw to so its pretty clutch for the banker
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 pm

So I keep the Deposit and then give the rest to Trevmage??
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Cold Dove wrote:
What? lol
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Cold Dove wrote:

Re-read the first post. You keep all the money but send them the amount minus the 5% (your fee) through draynorbank
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:29 pm

no pics wrote:
Cold Dove wrote:

Re-read the first post. You keep all the money but send them the amount minus the 5% (your fee) through draynorbank

Lol first person to finally understand what I was asking and make it clear TY Razz
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Cold Dove wrote:
no pics wrote:
Cold Dove wrote:

Lol first person to finally understand what I was asking and make it clear TY Razz

I'm glad I could help you santa
Back to top Go down
Coo Kay
Host/Banker
Host/Banker
Coo Kay

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:51 pm

I still don't understand completely how this works for the banker. Any time someone deposits, they will have less money in db and gain more in their inventory. Wont every transaction have to go through trev eventually since the banker will need to deposit that money again.
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Coo Kay wrote:
I still don't understand completely how this works for the banker. Any time someone deposits, they will have less money in db and gain more in their inventory. Wont every transaction have to go through trev eventually since the banker will need to deposit that money again.

The banker will have to deposit with trevmage again whenever they are running low on db cash, yes.
Back to top Go down
I lov3 jess
Host/Banker
Host/Banker
I lov3 jess

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:54 am

No Pics wrote:
Cold Dove wrote:
no pics wrote:
Cold Dove wrote:

I'm glad I could help you santa

yeah roys kind of a stud. sorta a big deal....rofl
Back to top Go down
SxyN IKnowIt

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Wow, this is an awesome idea Love it!   How banking works EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:20 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Who is Roy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How banking works Empty
PostSubject: Re: How banking works   How banking works Empty

Back to top Go down

How banking works
Page 1 of 1