Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XVO
XVO

WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? Empty
PostSubject: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey so just an idea, I was thinking that we should a merching clan. Since theres probably 30 of us on the same item, we'd be more efficient then a merch clan.

Trevmage, or even me (I'd love to be the leader of this) will post an item that will get merched, everyone who wants to participate is to then buy as much of that item for +5%-+15% of what its worth.

A post will then be posted by either me or trevmage to decide when we should sell the item, by looking at its previous history as to its price jumps Razz

-Cold Dove l XVO, just a thought Razz
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Wait until we're bigger.
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Too many people will sell early, It has to be done with a handful of people who are trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 pm

just mabye
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:06 pm

no pics wrote:
Too many people will sell early, It has to be done with a handful of people who are trustworthy.
To be honest, I think the best option would be for me to just do it completely solo with rares, using bank money.

That way nobody can sell early. And everyone will be guaranteed the regular 1% / day.
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:20 pm

I was talking specifically if the OP wanted to do it, he should do it with a close group of friends.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Trevmage wrote:
To be honest, I think the best option would be for me to just do it completely solo with rares, using bank money.

That way nobody can sell early. And everyone will be guaranteed the regular 1% / day.

Trevmage if you may I'd really like to help out on this. I used to merch Darkbows with only 8m in my bank and I could make at least 1m a day. I had a way of cheating on darkbows when I buy them and when Id sell em. Id be happy to let you in on the secret Razz
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:44 pm

so is anyone still interested in starting a Merch Clan?
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:32 pm

So is anyone still onboard for this MerchClan thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?   WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN? Empty

Back to top Go down

WE SHOULD START A MERCH CLAN?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draynor Bank Official Forums :: Draynor Bank :: Suggestions-
Jump to: