Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Potato Story!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XVO
XVO

The Potato Story! Empty
PostSubject: The Potato Story!   The Potato Story! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Hey Guys Im gonna create a story on potatoes so GL ME! I will be adding to this story ever day if I can come up with something Razz

Once upon a time,

There lived a young potato named Chip Fry van Mash. He was a fine potato, very clean and cut, and very smooth skin. He lived a fine few months in the ground while he waiting for the one day where he would graduate and be picked from a select few to leave his town underground and move to the surface where he one day would become very famous.

The day came where he was picked out of the ground. It was very bright and he became frightened from the new big world that was then lay in front of him. To help calm his nerves he rubbed his mothers famous butter lotion on himself.

When he finally calmed down he could see that things weren't so bad, for in front of him was a large town full of other vegetables, even Potatoes!

Once set on the ground, he set brushed himself off, took a deep breath and began to make his way through the town to see what all the commotion was all about. He began to see that all the vegetables seemed to live in harmony, families of tomatoes and carrots as well as little pea school children.

Although Chip Fry van Mash was new to this town, he could already feel himself beginning to fit in. He managed to find some of his old relatives and made himself at home! He started school at Young Sprouts Academy for Youth Vegetables & Fruits. Chip was growing up quite fast and soon became a star pupil in his class.

Not soon after he found a job at the local grocery store so he could earn some money and be able to manage for himself.

Story Continues (December 23rd)

Last edited by Cold Dove l XVO on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

The Potato Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Potato Story!   The Potato Story! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 pm

*is tuned*
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

The Potato Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Potato Story!   The Potato Story! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Adding more to the potato Story. Make sure to Read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Potato Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Potato Story!   The Potato Story! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Potato Story!
Page 1 of 1