Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coo Kay's Banker App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coo Kay
Host/Banker
Host/Banker
Coo Kay

Coo Kay's Banker App Empty
PostSubject: Coo Kay's Banker App   Coo Kay's Banker App EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:06 am

Runescape Username: Coo Kay

Total Wealth: 140m

Total Level: 1040

Why are you mature enough for this position?: I would say that I am a pretty mature person overall. I'm old enough to make mature decisions whenever necessary.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I can be trusted with rsgp and would never scam anyone. I've been the victim of scams and wouldn't want to bring that upon others. Also, I have been trusted with lower wagers (usually from 10k-1m) in my own 55x2 dicing when dice bags still existed.

Why do you deserve this position?: I already understand how the transactions are going to work, so I could easily do them. Like I already mentioned, I can be trusted and hopefully I can further prove this later on.

Why do you want this position?: I just want to help db grow and eventually become as well known as the other prominent f2p dicing clans. It is a lot easier to wager against people if the clan can continues expanding. Especially with a better setup than irc

Favorite way to eat a potato?: fried, whether its french fries or just fried sliced potato pieces

What do you like on your tacos? beef, cheese, salsa, hot sauce, lettuce, olives

Other Info: Nothing really left to add

Last edited by Coo Kay on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

Coo Kay's Banker App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coo Kay's Banker App   Coo Kay's Banker App EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 am

Gl with your app santa
Back to top Go down

Coo Kay's Banker App
Page 1 of 1