Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bern

A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site Empty
PostSubject: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 pm

I think this would be a great idea because people can look to this video to understand how things work around here.

How do they get their codes to get an account?
How does banking work? How much interest?
ect

These are just some examples that you can use and explain in your video. I believe that this video will help new people get a better understanding of this website and will help things run more smoothly for these forums. Talk about anything you want, this could be an insructional or introductional video to the forums/banking/live dicing. Additionally, this will make our site more approachable to newcomers.

Maybe this could become an official contest with a prize if trev think this is a good enough idea? Razz

well this is just my opinion bounce

I can't make videos for the life of me.... So maybe some of you with video making passion out there will take on the challenge. Wink

Last edited by Bern on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm

You read my mind -.-
Back to top Go down
GrammarTroll
GrammarTroll

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Maybe tamper with the homepage to embed a youtube video into it? so instead of searching it up on youtube, they can simply watch the video from our homepage Razz
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 pm

GrammarTroll wrote:
Maybe tamper with the homepage to embed a youtube video into it? so instead of searching it up on youtube, they can simply watch the video from our homepage Razz
This is good.
Back to top Go down
Bern

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Put it next to your 100m dp video or create a section on just plain and simple "guides" which could span into many different types not just this one Wink
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 pm

I haven't a dicing one yet because we haven't decided on exactly what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bern

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Lmfao sry... I didn't notice this has already been done.. Sorry for that trev and no pics pale
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Bern wrote:
Lmfao sry... I didn't notice this has already been done.. Sorry for that trev and no pics pale

It's okay, it's not an announcement or anything anyways. It's just a hidden thread somewhere on the forums Wink
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:51 pm

No Pics wrote:
Bern wrote:

It's okay, it's not an announcement or anything anyways. It's just a hidden thread somewhere on the forums Wink
Babak put it in Rules I think
Back to top Go down
Bern

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:18 am

Maybe we could switch the placement so it is prominent on the homepage? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Sick Vid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site   A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site Empty

Back to top Go down

A video competition that helps explain the way banking and dicing works on this site
Page 1 of 1