Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving from Cora to here :)

Go down 
+2
Trevmage
-Tyler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-Tyler

Moving from Cora to here :) Empty
PostSubject: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Hey guys, Tyler here. I've been a veteran at cora dyce for a long time, and have gotten to know a lot of people. All the people I actually liked have joined this team, so I figured I will make the move too. All the rest of the people at cora just suck up to hosts. I do not play runescape, so don't bother looking for me in game. Anyways, thats all, hope to see you around the forums.
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Haha Very Happy Welcome to db
Back to top Go down
swords109

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Hello
Back to top Go down
-Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Is this the tyler that I play CoD with?? Razz

I might leave coradyce too. Its not as fun anymore
Back to top Go down
-Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:04 am

Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
Is this the tyler that I play CoD with?? Razz

I might leave coradyce too. Its not as fun anymore

Yeah it's me Smile. I'm banned on Cora dyce till tomorrow for some reason lol. All the rest of the people there are host dick suckers. I'm gonna get banned for ever if they read this Wink
Back to top Go down
Dubiously

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:28 am

I read this Twisted Evil

There are a lot of people who suck up for rank though. But look in most other chat's and you'll see much of the same. The thing is to separate the truly genuine people (of which there are few) from the suck-ups. I will be the first to say that a lot of people who "suck-up" do get host, however.
Back to top Go down
-Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Dubiously wrote:
I read this Twisted Evil

There are a lot of people who suck up for rank though. But look in most other chat's and you'll see much of the same. The thing is to separate the truly genuine people (of which there are few) from the suck-ups. I will be the first to say that a lot of people who "suck-up" do get host, however.

Well said. There are a lot of people who deserve host at Cora who don't get it. And some kids who come in here with a lot of money get it for doing a couple of big bets in less than a month.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:27 pm

I find Cora has lost what it used to be. Unknown players in the clans are becoming hosts right when the join, and people who have been part for 4-5months are still waiting to get a chance to even trial. Thats why I especially hate coradyce. the only good part is I can sell memberships on it lol.
Back to top Go down
-Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Cold Dove l XVO wrote:
I find Cora has lost what it used to be. Unknown players in the clans are becoming hosts right when the join, and people who have been part for 4-5months are still waiting to get a chance to even trial. Thats why I especially hate coradyce. the only good part is I can sell memberships on it lol.

Exactly. Btw, add my new psn zEnVied- cuz I rarely use my old one.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:56 pm

TBH I dont see half the people that I used to on as much. I go on it maybe like 2-3 times a week only. I dont even bother making comments on it anymore
Back to top Go down
BNL

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:15 pm

To be fair, only one person got ranked in less than a month (US Dicee)

Also, about getting host..you don't help yourself by sitting on forums in the chatbox (which is what 99% of the people do nowadays). Be active in-game and advertise and I guarantee that the chances of you getting host will increase drastically.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 pm

BNL wrote:
To be fair, only one person got ranked in less than a month (US Dicee)

Also, about getting host..you don't help yourself by sitting on forums in the chatbox (which is what 99% of the people do nowadays). Be active in-game and advertise and I guarantee that the chances of you getting host will increase drastically.

I wager so much though and thats not even getting me anywhere so I dont even find there to be any point anymore.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Watchout everyone, coradyce is sending spies to our site!

Moving from Cora to here :) D11

BETTER NOT SPEAK OUT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SCREENIE!
Back to top Go down
-Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:43 pm

XVO wrote:
Watchout everyone, coradyce is sending spies to our site!

Moving from Cora to here :) D11

BETTER NOT SPEAK OUT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SCREENIE!

Heres for Cora dyce spies: Bar is a nigger. That will be all.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Im banned from Coradyce till the 19th for spamming a scam report, lol????
Back to top Go down
-Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:44 pm

XVO wrote:
Im banned from Coradyce till the 19th for spamming a scam report, lol????

Already been banned twice for that Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving from Cora to here :)   Moving from Cora to here :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving from Cora to here :)
Page 1 of 1