Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS

Go down 
+2
19A
SxyN IKnowIt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SxyN IKnowIt

CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS Empty
PostSubject: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:33 pm

CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS give me kick abilities? lol im on 24/7
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm

The only person who can kick is trev.. I agree though that ranks should have kick ability.
Back to top Go down
SxyN IKnowIt

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:08 pm

I skill you and me ended up having to find a mod to mute him. it took a while but the job was done ;p
Back to top Go down
19A
19A

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 pm

SxyN IKnowIt wrote:
I skill you and me ended up having to find a mod to mute him. it took a while but the job was done ;p

Thanks for the help! Smile
Back to top Go down
Trevmage
Owner
Owner
Trevmage

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:41 pm

In the CC or FC?

Ranks can kick in the FC
Back to top Go down
Qruzer
Qruzer

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Trev rank me, these spammers are annoying...
Back to top Go down
SxyN IKnowIt

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:08 am

I meant fc but there are never ranks on during the day, im always on during the day.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:35 pm

so someone was spamming coradyce in db?
Back to top Go down
SxyN IKnowIt

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Multiple people from "Cora Dyce" were saying how "Trevmage use to be a host for Cora Dyce until he scammed someone for 500m and then we got rid of him". They were also spamming, "More like Draynor Scam Bank, spam spam spam spam spam". They put on an auto talker and filled up the whole cc. I had about 20-30 new ppl join "db" cc by advertising and then "Cora Dyce" got rid of a few of them for that reason^.
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Ah I c.
Back to top Go down
Dubiously

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Names?
Back to top Go down
SxyN IKnowIt

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:01 am

Can't remember the name but they were all muted for sure. One of the names I do remember is "xbox troll". Reason being is because he usually goes in "db's" cc and spams. He would also walk over top of "db" hosts and play with his horsey. <--- lol!
Back to top Go down
XVO
XVO

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:25 pm

SxyN IKnowIt wrote:
Can't remember the name but they were all muted for sure. One of the names I do remember is "xbox troll". Reason being is because he usually goes in "db's" cc and spams. He would also walk over top of "db" hosts and play with his horsey. <--- lol!

I hate when clans do it especially. they go into your area and the 10 of them just spam the crap out of you with their horseys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS   CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS Empty

Back to top Go down

CORA DICE SPAMMER IN CC ON RS
Page 1 of 1