Draynor Bank Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gren Dragone's Banker Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gren Dragone

Gren Dragone's Banker Application! Empty
PostSubject: Gren Dragone's Banker Application!   Gren Dragone's Banker Application! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Runescape Username: Gren Dragone

Total Wealth: 0gp. Right now, I'm cleaned, but I can do wagers and deposit money into the bank.

Total Level: 69 Combat. (Epic Number, right?)

Why are you mature enough for this position?: I am a serious person. I will do everything right away. I don't waste time.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am trusted in Cora Dyce and I am friends with Trevmage and Babak.

Why do you deserve this position?: Because I am awesome. And also, minez grammer is teh bestest!

Why do you want this position?: I want this position so I can help out my old friends Trevmage and Babak. Also because I want money. Very Happy

Favorite way to eat a potato?: Anyway. Potatoes are so epic that it doesn't matter which way you eat them. They are the greatest food on earth. I worship potatoes. I'd prefer potato salad or mashed potatoes, though.

What do you like on your tacos? I don't eat tacos, because I'm vegetarian. But I like burritos! Wink

Other Info: Nothing

Back to top Go down
Lao Love

Gren Dragone's Banker Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gren Dragone's Banker Application!   Gren Dragone's Banker Application! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:01 am

Ouch
Back to top Go down

Gren Dragone's Banker Application!
Page 1 of 1